At 09:50 04/12/2003, you wrote:
Hi,

I have been very happy to use ConTeXt and LaTeX to create documents for printed media or onscreen PDF. Currently I am working with some documents that I want to publish in XHTML and PDF (print and screen). What would be the best way to achieve this?

- Write in ConTeXt and convert it to XHTML

- Write in some XML format like docbook and convert that to XHTML and PDF?

I am leaning toward authoring in XML as it is the most flexible, but it is also very verbose and probably requires much more effort in the toolchain to create the output format's I want.

Please let me know your experiences and recommendations.

i'd go for coding in xml (whatever suits you best) and convert that to xhtml and pdf (using context's built in xml handler)