> Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 01:27:34 +0100
> From: Giuseppe Bilotta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re[2]: [NTG-context] ConTeXt Switcher?
>
> Not that I see the purpose of using Word in the frist place.
> Any decent editor has enough macro power to do the same.
>
> --
> Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

You missed the point. You markup and style your document using Word
stylesheets, and then XML is a matter of search and replace. A hold load
better than a lame text-editor. If Word hadn't got such a stupid macro
installation technology (templates have never been promoted properly by
Micor$oft) this would be routine stuff. It would probably be a pain to
automatically markup tables, and handling image properties is something I
haven't investigated, but as a 50% solution it works for me. As for TOCs and
bibliographies, use Context. btw exactly the same technique works for
generating LaTeX commands. Context is just so much more elegant.

Christopher