On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Files don't *normally* disappear on you, so almost certainly something
> has changed in your TeX setup. Perhaps you re-installed something
> and forgot to re-run mktexlsr? Or perhaps an enviroment variable that
> has been changed?

OK, I have no idea how this happened, but somehow my *.bst files were all
renamed to *.bst.bst -- this was the problem.  How I missed this yesterday
is also unknown (I guess I was tired and cross-eyed at that point...).

I've always said the best time to debug is first thing in the morning
after a good breakfast.  I guess I was right...

Thanks again.

William D. Neumann

---

"Well I could be a genius, if I just put my mind to it.
And I...I could do anything, if only I could get 'round to it.
Oh we were brought up on the space-race, now they expect you to clean toilets.
When you've seen how big the world is, how can you make do with this?
If you want me, I'll be sleeping in - sleeping in throughout these glory days."

        -- Jarvis Cocker