It's the first time I try to use urls inside pdf output. I searched the mailing lists and found the following way:

\useURL[ref][url][??(local file, I think)][displaytext (in my case the url itself)]
\from[ref] (will print displaytext & link to url)

My problem now is that the url is not hyphenated.... and since I generate the doc from a database I have some really long ones

So, what can I do. Or, where can I find some doc about it??

Thanks, Mathias

----
                             virtual earth
  Mathias Picker
  Geschäftsführer      Gesellschaft für Wissens re/prä sentation mbH

                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                 Fon +49 89  / 540 7425-1
                                 Fax +49 89  / 540 7425-9
begin:vcard
fn:Mathias Picker
n:Picker;Mathias
org;quoted-printable:virtual earth Gesellschaft f=C3=BCr Wissens re/pr=C3=A4 sentation mbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Westendstr. 147 Rg;M=C3=BCnchen;;80339;Germany
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title;quoted-printable:Gesch=C3=A4ftsf=C3=BChrer
tel;work:+49 (0)89 540 7425 1
tel;fax:+49 (0)89 540 7425 9
tel;cell:+49 (0)176 2102 5479
x-mozilla-html:FALSE