At 00:36 28/01/2004, you wrote:
Hi,

I have noticed that if I use \comment command in my chart and there are two of them with two \setupFLOWcharts command then the \comment command does not produce text. I know the code is bug free because deleting one of the charts (including \setupFLOWcharts) makes the \comment text re-appear. Any help in working around this bug will be appreciated. A small example is at the bottom.

I believe I have the latest downloads from Gierben Wierda's distribution for Mac OS X. Thanks,

i have a comment here ... i'll send you a pdf file