Using the \setupinteraction and \useURL commands, I can now generate active blue email links my PDFs—which is very cool. The downside is that my footnote numbers (both in the text and below) are now blue too.

I can go two ways with this. One way would be to set the footnote links to toggle between the footnote call in the text and the footnote itself. The other would be to prevent ConTeXt from treating the footnote numbers as links. I have no idea about how to do either and would be grateful for suggestions for either strategy, though my preference would be for the first (assuming that it is possible).

As it is now, clicking on the footnote call in the text changes the magnification so that the whole page fits on the screen, which is not all that desirable under the present circumstances.

Alan