Hi all,

We need your help in tracking down a possible bug with the
Apple Preview.app when printing the Metafun manual (pdf)

        <http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/metafun-p.pdf>

from page 37 onward.

We (and Apple)  would appreciate it very much if some of you would do
tests on different printers and submit a report on  the survey form
posted at

        <http://latex.yauh.de/survey/survey.php?SURVEY_ID=14>

Josh Carter made the original discovery and did tests on the following:
-----------
HP Color LaserJet 4600dn
- Printing page 1-100ish (my original print job), A4 paper scaled to
letter: fuzzy pages from page 37 (physical 41) on.
- Page 37 only (scaled): fuzzy.
- Page 37 only (A4 cropped to letter): fuzzy.

HP LaserJet 4050n:
- Page 37 only (scaled): fuzzy.
- Page 37 only (cropped): fuzzy.

Epson Stylus Photo 2000P (note: NOT a PostScript printer):
- Page 37 only (cropped): fuzzy.

All were printed from my PowerBook G4/550; 512MB/30GB; MacOS X 10.3.2;
latest available drivers for Color LaserJet 4600 and Epson 2000P,
built-in system driver for LaserJet 4050. I also verified that Acrobat
6 prints correctly on the 4050, but I didn't try the other printers.

Our thanks to Stephan Hochhaus for setting up the MacTeX survey page.
-- wendy
        for the TUG MacTeX Technical Working Group
        <http://www.tug.org/twg/mactex/>