Patrick Gundlach wrote:

Hi,

but I don't understand...I downloaded cont-tmf.zip yesterday from
pragma-ade downloading page...

is it not the right place/version?

that is the only authorative(spelling?) place to download... There are mirrors, but I don't know how uptodate they are.

The output you have sent me (private mail) showed that you use the
latest ConTeXt texfiles, but the perl progam "texexec" was not
updated.

Did texexec --make --alone metafun work?

watch out: scripts are now under ../texmf*/scripts/context and no longer under ../texmf/context/ ; normally this should make no difference but ...