On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 01:19:57PM -0600, Matt Gushee wrote:

> I have noticed a couple of cases where ConTeXt macros seem to have
> confused left and right sides:

Just found another:

  \setuphead [title] [align=right]

places the title on the left side, and vice versa.

I have also confirmed that this takes place on both machines where I
have ConTeXt installed, so it's unlikely to be caused by anything I did.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)