On 18 Aug 2004, at 01:03, Miguel Queiros wrote:

Every time I use an
accentuated character it simply doesn't shows up in the
document. I'v read the docs but haven't found a
solution to the problem.

Miguel,

I had the same problem when I started to use ConTeXt. Hans suggested I
use \enableregime[mac] at the beginning of my documents. I use a Mac OSX.
The same principle must apply for PCs. It might be \enableregime[win]

In the ConTeXt manual 'Fonts in ConTeXt' p. 22 there is a discussion of Regimes. You get the document from the Pragma website.

I hope this will get you going. If not one of the experts out there will have the answer.

Best wishes,
Charlie Doherty

************** Charles Doherty, Early Irish History, School of History, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4 Ireland Telephone +353 1 7168381