Hans Hagen wrote:

Michal Kvasnicka wrote:

Now to my next question. I have seen a great thing: Metapost pictures were animated (probably with the JavaScript code). You can found some examples here:
http://www.math.muni.cz/~plch/nkpm/nradanm6.pdf
http://www.math.muni.cz/~plch/nkpm/nradanm8.pdf
(Just click on the `Spustit animaci' button.)

it's in the metafun manual
that kind of trickery has been present in context for a long time, but unfortunately it's not always available on each platform
(apart from the fact that each version of acrobat has its own side effects)

Hm. Do you quote the Metafun manual, section 13.6? I know this technique. But my question was different: Is it possible to `animate' the fieldstack? In other words, to make it change one figure to another automatically, without clicking anywhere, changing one frame to another each 1/n second to simulate a smoth motion like in a cinema?

Many thanks to you and all who answered me.
Yours
Michal Kvasnicka