On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:44:41 +0200, Hans wrote:

> % p. 137 sqq.
>
> % Most symbols appear as a box with a question mark here.
>
> that's because taco still has to finish his unicode math fonts ...

Yes, well ... don't hold your breath, I say.

The problem is not creating the actual glyphs, but creating the infrastructure.
I'm talking about TeX math font encodings, charlists and extensibles, macros for
use,  interweaving text fonts, font map entries, etc. My font (sources) in their
current form are all but unusable because of these problems.

--
groeten,

Taco