Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

Yes, when I installed TeXLive there was also ConTeXt installed.
Then I immediately deleted the files in texmf/tex/context/base/ and
texmf/metapost/context/base/ .

Now I also deleted the texmf/.../texexec.ini file and reinstalled context again
(texmf-local tree)
Hashed the ls-r, rebuild the formats and tried it again.

Still the same error logs.

Maybe there are still some leftovers from TeXLives ConTeXt interfering?
What is the right way to "get rid of it (minus texexec.exe)"?
When I install ConTeXt in a local tree do I have to delete more ConTeXt files in the main tree?

can you check where the pl files go? new paths in tds:

fonts/enc
fonts/map

scripts/context/[perl|ruby|...]

web2c/$engine/

in a few days i can try to generate minimal trees for the latest binaries (ones that use the new kpse paths etc)