Hi all,

I try to generate the following output:

Some Label          * item 1      * item 2   * item 3
                                * item 4      * item 4   * item 5

i.e. I want to have a label followed by an itemization that is set in columns.

I tried several things but did not succeede

1. Variant - a tabulate environment

\starttabulate[|l|p|]
\NC
\inframed[width=\LabelWidth,align=left]{Teilnehmer}\hskip\SepWidth
\NC
\startitemize[columns,three]
\item Bauherr
\item Architekt
\item Bauleiter
\stopitemize
\NC\NR
\stoptabulate

There the following problems: a) the itemization introduces an additional empty line and b) the [columns,three] parameter is not considered.

2. Variant - using a narrower

\startnarrower[left]
\startitemize[columns,three]
\item Bauherr
\item Architekt
\item Bauleiter
\stopitemize
\stopnarrower

The problem with this variant is that the coluns do not respect the right margin, i.e. the items reach beyond the paper.

Has anyone a solution for this problem?

Thanks for your attention,
--Stefan