Hello Hans,

good idea, it works!

By the way, the ConTeXt reference manual (cont-eni.pdf which I use as a main reference, doesn't mention the "textcolor" parameter (only "color") in the "setuplist" command description.
Is any documentation update planned?

Thanks for your help.

Richard

Hans Hagen wrote:

Richard Gabriel wrote:

Hi all,

got the following problem:
I'd like to setup the interaction for the table of contents to section numbers AND page numbers.

\setupcombinedlist[content][interaction= ...]

The possible values for the parameter "interaction" are: sectionnumber, pagenumber, text, all

I don't want to use all because the interaction text has an another color:
\setupinteraction[state=start,color=blue,style=normal]

doen't

  \setupcombinedlist[content][textcolor=anothercolor]

overload the interactioncolor?

Is is possible to say something like:
\setupcombinedlist[content][interaction={sectionnumber, pagenumber}]
(exactly this command is not accepted)

indeed, not implemented (yet)