ab wrote:
Willi Egger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

TEXEXEC is way too old. The current version is above 5!
After updating your context it appears that it uses still a very
outdated version of texexec. I advise you to update your tex-system
from CTAN (http://www.tug.org/interest.html).

Hi, I am trying to keep my context up-to-date, and so I installed the
new cont-tmf in my ~/texmf directory, and I get the following:

% texexec 041120_testfile.tex
Not enough arguments for mkdir at /usr/people/pm/bin/texexec line 2259,
near "$FormatPath ;"
Execution of /usr/people/pm/bin/texexec aborted due to compilation
errors.

there should be something:

if ($UseEnginePath && ($FormatPath ne '' && ($FormatPath !~ /$EnginePath\/$/))) {
$FormatPath .= $EnginePath . '/' ;
unless (-d $FormatPath) {
mkdir $FormatPath ;
}