Hi,

please have a look at testfile below:
without a footnote everything works fine,
but with the footnote the columnset gets crashed!

I noticed this bug in a bigger book project:
The columnset is at the end as a seperate document (\component).
And the footnote was added 300 pages and 5 component files before !!!

As this footnote was one of the last changes that were done
before I wanted to send the book to the printer
a fast help would be very much appreciated.

Sorry, but it's really quite urgent -

Steffen