Hi Dirar,

As mentioned by Patrick, live would be easier to help, if you would provide a complete test-code ...

% Table of contents Dirar Bougatef

\setupoutput[pdftex]

% \definelist[part]
\setuplist[part][before={\blank[big]},after=\blank]

% \definelist[chapter]
\setuplist
        [chapter]
        [alternative=d,
        margin=2cm,
        left=(,
        right=),
        depth=2cm,
        before=\blank,
        after=\blank,
        style=bold]

\starttext
        \placecontent[level=chapter]
        \part{Dirar - part 1}
                \dorecurse{3}{\chapter{Dirar - chapter}}
        \part{Dirar - part 2}
                \dorecurse{3}{\chapter{Dirar - chapter}}
\stoptext

Fisrt of alle you do do not need to redefine commands which are already defined within context (Commented rows above).
Secondly, afaik the style option in the setuplist command has a predefined list of possibilities. So context will not understand "Opulent".

Kind regards Willi

Dirar BOUGATEF wrote:
Hi all,

Am using the alternative d for my table of contents, i know how to align my elements left (from the left margin) but can't manage to do that at the right side (from the right margin).

This is how i configure things:

\definelist[part]
\setuplist[part][before={\blank[big]},after=\blank]
%
\definelist[chapter]
\setuplist[chapter][alternative=d,margin=2cm,left=(,right=),depth=2cm,before=\blank,after=\blank,style=Opulent]

\placecontent[level=chapter]

Any help .. Thanks.

Dirar.