On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:52:35 -0800 (PST), Ciro A. Soto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am using linux Fedora Core 3. It came with a *very* old tex installation
> with
> context version 2003. If I understand your advice, I should use texlive2003
> and the latest context from last week upload in pragma?
> thank you

I'm FC3 user too. Just updated pdftex (Han The Thanh src, 24/Nov/2004)
and latest ConTeXt. There are some points to modify for installation
folders to adapt teTeX's structure, but it's not so difficult to do. I
have a summary at our forum
(http://vnoss.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=506 , sorry, in vietnamese!).

Thank to Adam & Hans, now I could use Vietnamese UTF8 with ConTeXt, very cool !

Regards,
Quy NGUYEN-DAI