Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Am 01.12.2004 um 15:19 schrieb Piotr Kopszak:

Sorry for imprecise question. I meant black generation in rgb images
in JPG format included in document. If it's not possible to control
the amount of black in that case I'd like to use cmyk JPG images, but
will they be left untouched by the colour conversion mechanism?

AFAIK ConTeXt doesn't touch pixel images at all - that would be a rather complicated task, perhaps using little_cms or GIMP libraries or the like...

indeed, however, you may expect some manipulations without touching the bitmap, like runtime turning gray scales into spot colors and duotones; i have something running here for half a year now but i recently moved the code into the kernel