I am afraid your question is to vague to be answerable.

Hence here are two pieces of information that might or might not be useful:

i) Mathematica 5.1 can convert TeX to MathML, at least to some extent. So it should at least in principle be possible to convert carefully crafted TeX files to MathML + XML. I don't know whether one can make ConTeXt do that, too. If yes, I am sure it is better than what Mathematica can offer.

ii) Proofread your web pages with lynx (text-only).
If you need formulas, use jpegs/pngs that have as a textual description
a text that will be read as you would read the formula (eg:
sum of 1 over n square for n from 1 to infinity equals pi squared over 6)

But, again, I am completely at loss when thinking about your request, which only shows how little we know and do. Let me know if you find some useful solutions.

Matthias