Hi all,
I have problem with bookmark when I use Vietnamese UTF-8 input encoding.
By using \placebookmarks[chapter,section] I got a bookmark with TeX
codes in chapter and section names instead of UTF-8 string like in
document. (see the shot
http://people.vnoss.org/~vnpenguin/pub/bookmark.png).

In LaTeX, IIRC, there is a command \texorpdfstring{st1}{st2} of
hyperref package which allows me to use st1 for the content and st2
(without accented characters) for bookmarks. Yes, I see the using a
non-accented string for vietnamese has no sense, but this is a
"workaround" for us for this moment :)

Any solution for this problem ?

Thank you in advance,

Q. NGUYEN-DAI

PS: I have done research around mailing archive but unfortunately I
not found the solution yet.