Hi Steffen,

On top of what I said just a couple of minutes ago:

On the TEXlive DVD there is a root/context folder. Herunder there is a minimal distribution of CONTEXT. This distribution offers also Scite. I do not know what the advantage of the 120b version compared to 120a version of pdfTeX is. Furthermore if you do not use Scite, you could download the mstex.zip which is roughly 38MB instead of 140MB ...
I downloaded myself also the mswintex.zip. Later I added Scite.

Willi

Willi Egger wrote:
Hi Steffen,

if my installation is not yet outdated:

This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.20a-2.2 (Web2c 7.5.3)
ConTeXt  ver: 2004.12.06

then the annswer is no.
As you can see my installation based on mswincontext.zip is just 3 weeks old.

Kind regards Willi

Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

Hi,

I am thinking about downloading the big complete mswincontext.zip (context/install/mswincontext.zip).

Does it also include pdfTeX 1.20b ?

I just want to be sure before starting a day long 56k-modem-download.

Thank you,

Steffen

P.S. Happy new year!