Le 26 déc. 04, à 21:57, h h extern a écrit :

Christmas present ...

Thank you Hans for this present !!

I just had to search the key to open this present,
as I used an old ConTeXt version
So I'm trying to switch to the texlive-2004 distribution
(choosing the GUTenberg installation set)
After some setup (m-bib has changed, ...)
I could try your code and...

        *** it does exactly what I need ! ***

Thank you very much !

Just a question.
As you keep calling this environment "\startline" I suppose
it is intended to be a standard option for "\startline"
(which is a great news as I think it is quite usefull for
numerous situations)
But as the new version of context is not yet in the texlive-2004
(or as texlive-2005 is not yet out ;-)
Would it not be a better idea to provide another environnement name
to avoid conflict with the future standard startline environment?

I tried to rename "startlines" to "startLines" with other hack,
but it doesn't seem to be suffisant (but I didn't expect to!).

Any way thank you for the solution !

\unprotect

\setuplines[\c!space=\v!default]

\def\startlines
{\@@rgbefore
\whitespace
%\page[\v!preference]} gaat mis na koppen, nieuw: later \nobreak
\begingroup
\def\@@rgstepyes{\parindent\zeropoint}%
\def\@@rgstepno {\parindent\zeropoint}%
\edef\@@rgparindent{\the\parindent}%
\globallet\@@rglinesteptoggle\!!plusone
\processaction
[\@@rgindenting]
[ \v!yes=>\def\@@rgstepyes{\parindent\@@rgparindent}%
\def\@@rgstepno {\parindent\@@rgparindent},
\v!odd=>\def\@@rgstepyes{\parindent\zeropoint }%
\def\@@rgstepno {\parindent\@@rgparindent},
\v!even=>\def\@@rgstepno {\parindent\zeropoint }%
\def\@@rgstepyes{\parindent\@@rgparindent}]%
\typesettinglinestrue
\setupwhitespace[\v!none]%
\obeylines
\let\checkindentation\relax
\@@rgstepno
\ignorespaces
\gdef\afterfirstobeyedline % tzt two pass, net als opsomming
{\gdef\afterfirstobeyedline
{\nobreak
\global\let\afterfirstobeyedline\relax}}%
\def\obeyedline
{\par
\let\checkindentation\relax % else problems with odd/even
\afterfirstobeyedline
\ifdim\lastskip>\zeropoint
\globallet\@@rglinesteptoggle\!!zerocount
\else
\doglobal\increment\@@rglinesteptoggle
\fi
\ifodd\@@rglinesteptoggle\relax
\@@rgstepyes
\else
\@@rgstepno
\fi
\futurelet\next\dobetweenthelines}%
\processaction
[\@@rgspace]
[ \v!on=>\obeyspaces
\def\obeyedspace
{\mathortext\normalspace{\dontleavehmode{\tt\controlspace}}},
\v!yes=>\obeyspaces
\def\obeyedspace
{\mathortext\normalspace{\dontleavehmode\normalspace}}]%
\GotoPar}

\protect

\starttext

\startlines