Hello,

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
This is a link that allows you to apply for Adobe's 'beta program'.
The link worked for me, perhaps because the website recognized my
Linux machine correctly?
Well, I found it also after I sent the email (I was looking too low).
Whether or not you actually get to test the Reader 7 is decided
by somebody at Adobe (Q.A. department, probably). The good news is
that there is apparently going to be a Reader 7 for Unix released,
the bad news is that you can't get at it right now.
Well, I think one can register again. I did yesterday, didn't hear anything but after loging in again today, I was able to download the .rpm (or tar.gz) version.

I'm going to test it now ...

Tobias