On Friday 07 January 2005 09:12, Rob Ermers wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> Thanks for your reactions to my previous message.
>
> After some experimenting I succeeded in creating a letter with
> m-letter.tex and an xml database. I shall put the model on the wiki soon.
>
> However, one problem remains to be solved. The command \input after
> \startbuffer is not recognised.
>
> Do you have an idea how to get it right?
>
> Regards,

I don't know if this is helpful but I have used letterformat.tex which is
taken from the Knuth _TeXBook_

For mailing list/ form letter applications I have used some truly ancient
macros called "midnight macros" by Marcel Van der Goot..

The TeXsis macros by Eric Myers have a form letter application also.
--
John Culleton

Short list of publishing/marketing books: