On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Peter Münster wrote:
>
> > Perhaps, this is not possible with ConTeXt, but this is, what I'm looking
> > for:
> > - multi-page table with horizontal lines
> > - footnotes, that appear at bottom of each page
> >
> > I've tried with \appendtoks \flushfootnotes \to \everyshipout
> > or \flushfootnotes in the table-tail, but this does not work neither...
>
> maybe i need to make this configurable, just for the moment:
>
> \setuplayout[height=8cm]
>
> \bgroup
> \let\postponefootnotes\relax
> \starttabulate
> [...]

Thank you, Hans!
Unfortunately, there is still a small problem: since I need also table head
and table tail, and sometimes also vertical lines, I use \starttables.
With the following example, the first page begins a little bit lower and
overwrites the first footnote:

\setuplayout[height=8cm]

\starttext
\bgroup
\let\postponefootnotes\relax
\starttablehead
\HL
\NC command     \NC meaning     \NC\SR
\HL
\stoptablehead
\starttabletail
\HL
\stoptabletail
\starttables[|l|l|]
\NC \tex{NC}    \NC next column\footnote{first footnote}\NC\FR
\dorecurse{10}{\NC \tex{MR}     \NC middle row  \NC\MR}
\NC \tex{LR}    \NC last row\footnote{last footnote}\NC\LR
\stoptables
\egroup

\stoptext

I tried some negative \vskip in the beginning, but without success...

Greetings, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/