Hans Hagen wrote:
Adam Lindsay wrote:

Vit Zyka said this at Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:33:59 +0100:

But ... seeing Andulka, some support has already exists there, has not it? I would not like to discover wheel ;-)

no, it's just a trick of the light. I picked that font name just as a dummy example to get your attention. :)
I can't afford to go shopping at Storm, sadly.

an impressive collection of fonts indeed, very nice packaging as well; in a sense the 'whole collection cd' is not even that expensive compared to other collections but i can't afford it either -)

I also do not own the whole set :-(, only Czech Type Library Collection (about 8 families). And am I very satisfy.

concerning typescripts: i stongly advise to look into the possibility to use qx (or ec or texnansi) for the font encoding instead of il2, one can

Metric are prepared for t1 and il2. Both I want to support (AFAIK texansi is t1, is'n it?).

I would like to avoid new *.tfm preparation. Perhaps fontutil can help but I do not know if substantially in case of such huge collection of glyphs.

vit