mohd zamri murah wrote:
testing and result.

========== test.tex ====================================
\input font-arb % the new font-arb you send me
\starttext

\setarab
\novocalize % normal arab document doesn't have the vocal signs.

Some texts in arab. some random thought. here are some arabic words.
\<bwkw pndwAn>. Below some arabic word with english word. We can
combine them in one paragraph. % \<..> will produce line beyond the
margin. use for short arabic only.

\startarabic

  kAjyn ayn mmr.hAl sAtw prwtwtA'yp awntwq mnjAnkn dwkwmn jAwy dry
  dwkwmn rwmy <some english words> . ay mggwnAkn kwnsyp pgatwrcArA'n
brAsAskn kwmpwnwn . ay mggwnAkn kwnsyp pgatwrcArA'n brAsAskn kwmpwnwn.

\stoparabic

\stoptext

with the attached file and \input m-arabtex (attached) it works here, (tex live 2005 fonts/arabtex)