I poured over the documentation last night, and I want to make sure I
reached the right conclusion in thinking that there is no way to put a
different header/footer on the first page in ConTeXt.

I know that you can suppress the header/footer by various means, such as:

\setupheaders[state=high]
% or
\setuphead[chapter][header=empty]
\chapter

But I don't believe you can acutally put a different header on the first
page, such as:

First Page Header
==================

Here is the body text for the first page.

Rest Header

Here is the body text for the rest of the chapter

Also, is there any way to do things with the last page in a section? By
do things, I mean set different page dimmensions or set up different
headers/footers.

I am asking these questions because I am coming from fo, and I am
looking for the closest ways to mimic its formatting.

Thanks

Paul