Hi Radoslaw,

I think we are on the same mailing list and got the same message from
Sebastain. We are discovering ConTeXt both at the same time.

For starters, you can look here:

http://contextgarden.net/XML

http://www.pragma-ade.com/show-mag-9.htm

As the author of the second page concedes, you need somewhat complicated
syntax to directly map XML to ConTeXt. Many of the examples mix XML and
non XML.

There is a solution that I personally think is simpler, TeXML. In this
method, you convert TEI (or other forms of XML) to TeXML, a specialized
form of XML. You then run the TeXML processor, which converts this to a
plain old ConTeXt document. The advantage of this method is that you are
converting from an XML tree to an XML tree, which is always easier than
converting from XML to text.

Have a look at:

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1232812&forum_id=352892

and of course

http://getfo.sourceforge.net/texml/index.html

I am working on a document that explains how to convert XML to ConTeXt.
The document will explain how to one would do something in FO and then
how you would do the same in ConTeXt. It will be a rough document
because I am just learning myself, but it will be a start.

Paul