On Sun, 13 Mar 2005, h h extern wrote:

> Peter Münster wrote:
> > Hello,
> > in core-sec.tex, I read:
> > \def\sectionseparator{:} % was : but is now -
> >
> > I there any inconvenience, to change it to "-" ?
> > I've tried it out, and all my problems to get French spaces before
> > punctuation and project structure and so on, were gone.
>
> hm, then you're lucky since more changes are needed -)
>
> > Could we patch core-sec.tex ?
>
> [probably, it runs ok here for quite some time now]
>
> in your local copy of cont-sys.tex, add:
>
> \usemodule[tryout]

Oh, excuse me very much: all my problems arose just because I had lost my
good old cont-sys.tex during my last update...
With \enablemode[activecolon] and \usemodule[tryout] all seems fine.
In fact, you've already resolved this problem for me last year in May...
Only one little workaround is still needed, as described in
http://contextgarden.net/No_space_before_punctuation

Thanks, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/