Hi, Hans
>===== Original Message From Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====

>i'll upload a new minimal (beware, tex live 2005 binaries), as well as the
big
>windows zip (will take a few hours)

1. Remember that I need both aleph and pdfetex formats; can you do that?

2. After you upload, please:-) tell me exactly what I need to get things
working. I only have high-speed access at my office (rather far from here) and
will head there as soon as you have uploaded things. I only downloaded the
minimal mswintex.zip; should I get the big one? Should I upgrade to the latest
fpTeX/TeXLive as well? If so, let me know which depository you use so that I
don't get the wrong one (yes, I'm paranoid->)

I'll do whatever it takes...

And as always,
Thnx!!!

Idris