On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> This particular problem can be solved thus:
>
>   \unexpanded\def\MyNumber#1#2#3{%
>     \doifmode{aaa}{#1}\doifmode{bbb}{#2}\doifmode{ccc}{#3}}

Thank you very much!

> However, the TeXbook does explain the basic underlying problem,
> and since the LaTeX Companion is not very helpful to ConTeXt
> users <cough>, it is absolutely *the* book to buy.

Yes, you're right, and probably I'll buy it one day. My real problem is,
that on the one hand I'm interested in ConTeXt and TeX, but on the other
hand my job has nothing to do with it, so I cannot spend much time looking
deeper insight these programs. Documentation is good, but experience too!

Greetings, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/