Hi Patrick,

> > I would wonder if it can be possible since changing paragraph width
> > from page to page is *very* complicated task in TeX.
>
> You are right, but we all know Hans, he does some things that are
> *very* complicated in TeX.
>
> And I see that part of my question has been answered before. It is a
> matter if \definelayout[odd], \definelayout[even] and alike. I was
> confused because Hans mentioned in this thread:
>
> \setuplayout[odd|even|pagenumber|yourownid]
>
> Which I can't get to work here.

This should work. I have been been testing a lot of different
possiblities with layout, and am writing a complete new doc to
illustrate just these problems. If this code doesn't work, let me know;
it means I have forgotten a line here or there.

However, it is also true that you can't get TeX to change widths of
paragraphs from one page to the next. (That is, as far as I know.) I
posted this problem about a week ago, and no one has responded, leaving
me to believe you can't to it in  ConTeXt (or TeX). I posted the problem
in the wiki section in the bugs page.

Paul

 \definelayout[even][
  leftmargin=30mm,