Am 25.03.2005 um 10:00 schrieb Severin Obertuefer:
i need a html page to bee converted into pdf and then to bee printed out (on a windows machine) without even open the acrobat reader (in the foreground). I think with dde this should be possible (right?). i searched some acrobat dde specifications on the net, but I didn't found anything useful, so is there a location to download them?
if possible i plan to implement oll that stuff with python ...

I several times tried to remote control Acrobat (with Perl, VB.NET or Python via COM), but never managed to even only open a document.
With Acrobat 7 it looks better, but I'm not yet as far as that I could tell you something useful.
Did you try makepy with the Acrobat DLLs?

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://contextgarden.net