On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 11:03:53PM +0200, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

> Hello Paul,
>
> okay, your workflow really makes putting the document on the wiki
> impractical, thanks for answering.
>

> [...]
>
> > However, that doesn't stop me from creating a myway. (I assume a myway
> > is a ConText document coupled with a PDF file.) I'll try to do this as
> > soon as I have time.
>
> Your assumption is correct. See also
>
> http://contextgarden.net/My_Way
>
> Regards,
>
>   Patrick
>
> PS: Maurice, great suggestion on putting a kind of abstract/mini doc
> on the wiki and a link.
> --

Yes, I agree that this is a good solution. One thing I could do is
create an index/toc that is in wiki format every time I produce my
documents. Then I can post the index/toc to the wiki page. It might take
me a little time to get to this (I am still trying to created documents
for many basic ConTeXt things), but I will aim to do this.

Paul