well, it seems there is nobody willing to give me any tip on this...
FYI, I am thinking in several bi-lingual books: one novel, one book of
poems (which is
very dificult, but easier for layout as I want since poems are generally short),
one cookbook, and possible an engineering book. But all depends on
whether the layout is easy to make.

regards
ciro