Jörg Hagmann wrote:

However, I noticed the following problem (no doubt the first of many to come): justification on the right is far from perfect - there are lines sticking out. After going through the manual, I decided that "\setuptolerance[horizontal,verystrict]" in the setup area should do the trick, but it didn't. Any suggestions? (I set up ConTeXt on two Macs, once with teTeX and once with TeXLive, and on a Mac running Mandrakelinux and teTeX - the result was the same (same lines sticking out) on all of them).

can you check if you have hyphenation? there have been pattern problems (changes in names and such)

btw, doe anyone object if i ship generic context patterns in the main zip?