On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:55:19 +0100, Adam Lindsay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Idris Samawi Hamid said this at Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:36:02 -0600:

In any case whatever high-level framework we come up with should largely
be determined by your decision on the low/mid-level framework.

See, I beg to differ.

I agree with virtually everything u said, but _maybe_ u missed my point:-))

If Hans either implements

a) >2-char swutch support; or
b) \sizea(b)(c) etc,

it affects whether the high-level framework will need to use capital
2-char switches or have the option of using unrestricted lower-case switches
in whatever framework we agree on. Your point is on the framework being _mentioned_,
mine was on the language _used_ to mention the framework (perhaps I should have made
that clearer). The logic of the framework used should be largely independent,
but the language we use to mention it partly depends on the internal implementation.

I look forward to our final consensus!

Best
Idris
--