>===== Original Message From Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====
>Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:
>> Hi Taco,
>>
>> Ok your hack works for small files but in my larger work this is causing
TeX's
>> capacity to overload (indeed, I don't think I've run into this particular
>> overload message before; does the `255' signify some ceiling here?):
>
>The definition is not recursive, but it should not be executed more
>than once because it saves the definition of \inmargin. Perhaps
>you have the \let line inside another macro or inside a buffer that
>is called more than once something similar.

I placed your definition in a \start-\stopenvironment file. The \inmargins are
in \product files each of which calls the environment file in its preamble. If
I compile just one product (say the second \product from the project), there
appears to be no problem. But if I compile the entire project, TeX chokes on
that same product.

Do you think this may be the problem?

Best
Idris