Hi Taco!

You suggestion would give a publication list, where the
first author is printed and everything else is substitued
by "et~al.", right?

I would like to be able to do the following. I have several
bib-entries, which only one author and "and others" as the
second one. I also have entries, where i have more than one
author. I want to create a publication list, where to all
(to a certain limit) authors a printed individually and the
the ones given by "and others" produce an "et~al." entry in
the list. Is that possible?

Regards

Michael