Le Sun, 08 May 2005 22:50:33 +0200, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit:

Denis Pinsard wrote:
Hello,
 The following code doesn't work with the fr option.
It seems that there is interferences with javascript features.
Any idea to solve this problem is welcome.
Thank you in advance.
 \mainlanguage[fr]
 \setupinteraction[state=start]
\definefield [Help] [check] [HelpSetup] [helpinfo] [helpinfo]
\setupfields[reset]
\setupfield[HelpSetup][option={readonly,hidden}]
\definesymbol [helpinfo] [SomeHelpText]
 \starttext
\fitfield[Help]
\goto {Help} [JS(Toggle_Hide{Help})].
\stoptext

this works ok in my version; what version do you run?

Sorry, in the email I have forgotten two commands :

\useencoding[ffr]
\enableregime[il1]
\mainlanguage[fr]
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\definefield [Help] [check] [HelpSetup] [helpinfo] [helpinfo]
\setupfields[reset]
\setupfield[HelpSetup][option={readonly,hidden}]
\definesymbol [helpinfo] [SomeHelpText]
 \starttext
\fitfield[Help]
Résultat: \goto {Help} [JS(Toggle_Hide{Help})].
\stoptext

It seems that the problem comes from \useencoding[ffr].
(TeXExec version is 5.2.4).
This same command causes also a compilation error when I want to use
the fp package for floating operations :

\useencoding [ffr]
\enableregime[il1]
\mainlanguage[fr]
\input fp.tex