Le 13 mai 05 à 05:18, redox a écrit :

I mean I want to type some math formulas with ConTeXt. Since i don't know too much about ConTeXt/TeX, i want to find a manual about this subject and to learn by myself.

In the "ConTeXt an excursion"(page 15), it says,

"We advise you to do some further reading on typesetting formula in TeX.
See for example:
The TeXBook by D.E. Kunth
The Beginners Book of TeX by S. Levy and R.Seroul
"

I know that LaTeX(and AMS-LaTeX) has made some extensions to TeX in math
typesetting, so I'm wondering if ConTeXt has also made extensions to
TeX, or I can only type math formula in the way of basic TeX ?

The first (only) starting point about math and context is

   http://contextgarden.net/Math

The main AMS environnements are available with amsl module
(should be in the recent context distribution, but not with the
TeXlive-2004)

   http://contextgarden.net/Math_with_amsl

Giuseppe Bilotta has also port the NATH LaTeX package
(NAtural maTHematics) :
   http://contextgarden.net/Math_with_nath

There is not yet documentation and sample about using thes module, but the documentation of there LaTeX LaTeX version is very usefull,

Cordialement,

Maurice Diamantini,