Ni hao and hello,

redox wrote:

>>\usemodule[math]
>>  or
>>\usemodule[newmat]
>>  or
>>\usemodule[nath]

For most equation, the plain TeX commands incl. \eqalign and \eqalignno
should be enough. (For the latter: \formulanumber{} and
\formulasubnumber are useful.)

For nath, one should use the LaTeX documentation; for details see:
http://contextgarden.net/Math_with_nath

Analogously for AMS math functionality, see
http://contextgarden.net/Math_with_amsl

>".... At this moment you can load the following modules:
>  units
>"
>I noted that the version of "ConTeXt an excursion" is "May 27, 1999", so I
>think it's also a little out-of-date.

True, but all documentation is soon out of date. For the modules, you
quoted, see also:
http://contextgarden.net/Math

For bold math symbols:
http://contextgarden.net/Bold_Math

For m-newmat, read the source code; m-newmat is based on/inspired by
AMS's macropackage.
http://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/m-newmat.tex

(I have to admit, I cannot find m-math.tex/t-math.tex anywhere.)

Regards,

Tobias