On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> > Peter Münster wrote:
> >
> >> On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> >>
> >> I've just replaced "/usr/local/teTeX/share" by "/opt/teTeX".
> >
> > I'm baffled. What I did worked for me, but I do claim to
>
> That should have read:
>  > I'm baffled. What I did worked for me, but I do *not* claim to

Ok, I remade my teTeX-installation from scratch, and this time with a
texmf-local-tree like you: everything works fine now! :))

Thanks again for your wiki-page!

Just *one* little exception: the "µ" is now slanted!
Seems to be cmmi12 instead of lmr12 now. An encoding problem perhaps?

Test-file:
\enableregime[il1]

Going back to texnansi-encoding (with \usetypescript[modern][texnansi] and
\setupbodyfont[modern]) helps...

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/