Hi,

Is this not the same problem as the one that was mentioned last
week (the one that requires the core-lst.tex that Hans posted
as attachment)?

Taco

Christopher Creutzig wrote:
Salvete,

with gwTeX, TeXlive 2005 beta, using

               cont-en : ver: 2005.06.08  fmt: 2005.6.15  mes: english

I've got a problem with s-pre-19 I can't get rid of: The menu on the right contains page numbers, set in black \tf, at the lower left corners of the buttons. I have tried getting rid of these by using things like

  \placelist[Topic][alternative=right,pagenumber=no]

or

  \def\gobble#1{}
  \placelist[Topic][alternative=right,pagecommand=\gobble]

but to no avail.  Do others have the same problem or is it just me?

Christopher