On 6/22/05, Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to let you know that Hans has uploaded a new version
> last night. This is a bug fix release, and you are advised to
> upgrade your system as soon as possible. Release notes are on
> the wiki, as usual:
>
>    http://contextgarden.net/Release_Notes
>
> Greetings, Taco

Hi all,

Thank you Hans and Taco for your efforts!
I just installed the new version (with Gerben Wierda's i-Installer
under Mac OS X 10.4).
There is a problem with the fonts, since it seems impossible to setup
body fonts to other sizes than 10 (or 12?) points. Here is a minimal
example showing the issue:

%% bug-fonts.tex
\font\bigrm=cmr10 at 24pt
\setupbodyfont[24pt]
\starttext
{\bigrm This is huge, thanks to Plain-\TeX\dots}
\blank
Is this huge? No, due to a bug in \ConTeXt\ 2005.06.21\dots
\blank
{\bigrm This is huge, thanks to Plain-\TeX\dots}