Dear all,

> (PS: Tell me if you need some extra books to read once you are done with
> your fontinstaller and the garden :)

I don't think that I am ever done with these two. :) Since we are
talking about the font installer:

I have created a project at foundry.supelec.fr, thanks to Fabrice
Popineau. (I keep him busy with the software there :)

I have uploaded some files into the subversion server, as well added
something that could be called the beginning of a documentation.
Beware! This is pre pre alpha software and I am very busy changing the
interface every few hours, so contact me before you actually try to
work with it. I hope that there will be nightly subversion snapshots
to download soon.

Here is the project page: https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/rfil/

and here is the 'home page' of the project:
https://rfil.groups.foundry.supelec.fr/ (documentation in rdoc format)

Happy TeXing and happy hacking,

Patrick
--