Mojca Miklavec wrote:
Radhelorn wrote:

Mojca Miklavec wrote:

Radhelorn wrote:

Maybe this is a stupid question, but according to manual this should align tables right:

\setuptabulate[align=right]
some text before
\starttabulate[|l|l|]

I've tried left, right, middle, center... to no effect. Both tables remain left aligned.

\starttabulate[|r|r|] and \starttable[|r|r|]

This aligns cell contents but not tables themselves.

Sorry, I didn't understand the question.

If you need the solution:

\rightaligned{\starttable[|l|l|]
\HL
\NC testxxx \NC test \NC\AR
\NC test \NC testxxx \NC\AR
\HL
\stoptable}

If you need the reason, why \setuptabulate[align=...] doesn't work, someone else has to answer it.

Thanks. This will do as temporal solution, but with many tables this quickly get out of hand.

Maybe someone look into this problem. I've found out that \startalignment \stopalignment not influences tables too.

--
Radhelorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>